All staff at Cutcombe and Timberscombe First Schools are committed to providing the best learning opportunities for all children. We are inclusive schools, working with Parents and a range of professionals to ensure the best education for all. "Live, Love and Learn Together"
Please see below our key SEN documents and information.
More advice and support can be found on the Somerset Choices website
Who do I see if I am worried?
- Speak to your child's class teacher.
- If you are still concerned you can make an appointment to meet with the Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCo).
- If you feel matters are still not resolved you can seek an appointment with the Headteacher to discuss your concerns.
Who might work with my Child?
A range of outside professionals are available to support the school in providing the best opportunities for every child experiencing difficulties.
Communication and Interaction
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Language and Communication Advisors
- Autism Spectrum Advisors
Cognition and Learning
- Educational Psychologist
- Learning Support Service
Social, Mental and Emotional Health
- Parent and Family Support Advisors
- Children and Menal Health Service (CAMHS)
- Social and Emotional Advisory Service
Sensory and/or Physical
- Physical Impairment and Medical Support
- Hearing Impairment Service
- Visual Impairment Service
- Occupational Therapists
You can also access support from our Parent and Family Support Advisor, Brandon Calaz 07775 027389, or our Emotional Health Worker, Mick Armitage 07775 027389.
They can support and advise you in a wide range of situations and hold regular informal drop-ins at either school.
For more information
Contact the School Office on:
Timberscombe: 01643 841259
SEN Statement of Local Offer
Our SEN Local Offer - Parents' Information is available via the attachment above.
Please contact the school office if you need a printed version of any document on our website.